Welcome to The Presbyterian Research Centre (Archives):
Our collections document the life and work of the Presbyterian Church in Aotearoa New Zealand including :
- The General Assembly & General Assembly Committees
- Parishes and Presbyteries from around New Zealand
- Foreign, Home & Maori Missions
- Local and National Presbyterian Women's and Youth organizations
- Knox Theological Hall and School of Ministry
- The Presbyterian Synod of Otago and Southland
- The Otago Foundation Trust Board
- Knox College
- The personal papers of Ministers and prominent Presbyterian Laymen and Women from throughout New Zealand
- A large collection of Photographs, Lantern slides, Slides, Cine film, Audio/Video tapes and Plans
We welcome additional information and donations of Presbyterian records, including Parish newsletters & histories, Ministerial papers & sermons, diaries, letters, calls, reports, photographs and negatives, slides, videos, cine film, and ephemera.
The Archives is closed for Christmas and New Year between Tuesday 23 December 2014 and Monday 5 January 2015. We wish our visitors a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
The Presbyterian Research Centre (Archives) is a National Agency of the Presbyterian Church of Aotearoa New Zealand, and it is affiliated with the Hewitson Library.
We are located in the Hewitson Centennial wing at Knox College.
Follow us !
Read our Blog
Latest News and Updates :
Please refer to our Blog (link above or at left) for recent news and articles concerning the Archives including topical items of interest from elsewhere which you may enjoy reading.
Photo Galleries :
To view our collection of Photo Galleries please click on the above image of "Canvas Camp" at Featherston Military Camp dated 1917. 17 October 2014